Understand how to use and dish out Knockbacks.
What are Minecraft Game Mode Types?
- Where you Survive from both the elements and other players, keep an eye on your HUD (Heads Up Display). Keep an eye on your Health and Hunger bar as you will need to fight (PvP and PvE), forage for materials and food to survive and stay healthy.
You will need to gather and keep items safe as they are in limited supply.
- More of a story telling mode with settings altering what blocks you can and cannot break in the world. Great for creating an Adventure map full of quests that gude you through an emersive story.
- Being given the freedom to use whatever block you want as there is no need to forage or mine items. Everying is in your inventory and can be used to build endlessly. You cannot die and have the ability to fly around to view or build structures from any angle.
- This is similar to survival as you have to gather items that are limited, keep yourself safe. But the difficulty changes to "Hard" and you get just one life. If you die in Hardcore the only way to join is a spectator.
- Think of this mode like you were a ghost as you cannot interact and can fly anywhere (even through blocks). You become a floating head that can look through other players eyes by left-clicking on them.